Allies and Morrison is hiring communications coordinators. This is an exciting time for the practice. Our work is increasingly in the public eye with several important building openings on the horizon, new commissions abroad and progress well underway on the UK’s most ambitious urban projects and masterplans.
We are seeking to add new communications coordinators within our integrated submissions, communications and graphics group. This wider team sits at the heart of Allies and Morrison’s practice life, bringing together communications professionals, graphic designers, writers, trained architects and urbanists. We help the practice to win new work, communicate and visualise design ideas, and shape the programme of studio events.
You will contribute to the smooth day-to-day operations of the team working collaboratively with a number of internal and external stakeholders. We are seeking up to two candidates able to support the following elements of our work – either as generalists working across all or as specialists focusing on particular aspects:
- Press: fielding media and imagery requests, following up on press releases, preparing press packs, monitoring and keeping a record of the practice’s press coverage;
- Studio and social events: manage a busy schedule of internal and external events, including evening talks, exhibitions, summer study trip and Christmas party;
- Online presence: upload and generate content for social media feeds, regularly update the website and intranet, including developing visual assets for online communications;
- Awards: manage the programme of awards for the practice throughout the year, keeping an awards calendar and preparing submissions;
- Visual library and project archive: keep track of and regularly update the practice’s image library and archive of project sheets;
- Submissions support: when needed, support our busy schedule of bids and submissions, including the preparation of RFQs.
You will need to be comfortable working directly with colleagues of all levels across one of London’s largest and busiest practices. You should bring to the team enthusiasm, a proactive attitude and flawless organisational skills. You should have a keen visual sense and be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with video and digital design tools is a plus. If interested, please email your CV and a cover letter outlining your interest and career aspirations to email@example.com. Allies and Morrison is an equal opportunities employer.